Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
These are the compiled thoughts,I started collecting at the age of fifteen. I never thought that one day these efforts of mine will provide you some moments of thought-process.
If in any way these thoughts are providing you something to share with your dear or near ones, or you have to say something about these, then please post your sayings in the Guest-Book. I will reply promptly.
1. Never interrupt your opponent when he or she is making a mistake.
2. If at first you do not succeed, then skydiving is probably not for you.
3. Forgiveness is the economy of the heart. It saves the expenses of anger and the cost of hatred.
4. It is very easy to be hard. But it is very hard to be easy.
5. A blind man trying to find out a black cat in a dark room which is not there. This is philosophy.
6. Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the air-plane and the pessimist the parachute.
7. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes.
8. We should be working for the survival of the wittiest, then we can all die smiling.
9. People often say that motivation does not last long, well, neither does bathing. That is why it is recommended daily.
10. Never consider life seriously. Nobody has escaped alive from here.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE