Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
81. The game of life is not so much in holding a good hand as in playing a poor hand well.
82. An age is called dark, not because light fails to shine, rather because people refuse to see it.
83. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look that becomes a habit.
84. Do not focus on results, nothing will change, instead focus on change, you will get results.
85. People who begin many things finish few.
86. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you cannot change.
87. Government is too big and too important to be left to the politicians.
88. A person's character is not only judged by the company he keeps but also by the company he avoids.
89. Do not go where path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trial.
90. Success and excuses do not work together, if you have excuses forget success.If you want success do not give excuses.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE