Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
71. If we do not make way for sadness to go, we do not make room for happiness to come.
72. Obstacles are those frightful things we see where we take our eyes off our goals.
73. Only the foolish worry about what they cannot influence.
74. If your problem does not have a solution, then why worry about it.
75. An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him last.
76. Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
77. Happiness is neither virtue nor pleasure, but simply growth, as we are happiest when we are growing.
78. The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer up somebody else.
79. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are nice is like expecting a bull not to charge at you because you are a vegetarian.
80. Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE