Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
51. The key to freedom lies in your ability to control your thoughts.
52. You will know that the process of forgiveness, within you, has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.
53. Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart.
54. The secret of patience is doing something else in the meanwhile.
55. The secret of happiness is to admire something without desiring it.
56. Optimism is waiting for a ship to come in when you have not sent one out.
57. A wise man makes more opportunities than he finds.
58. Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as you please.
59. The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can
do him absolutely no good.
60. People never learn anything by being told, they have to find out
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE