Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
331. One does what one is; One becomes what one does.
332. All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
333. When the people of the world all know beauty as beauty, then arises the recognition of ugliness.
334. He who knows others is learned, he who knows himself is wise.
335. The apprentice who tries to take the carpenter's place, always cuts his hands.
336. Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.
337. If you tell the truth, you do not have to remember anything.
338. Worry is a misuse of imagination.
339. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
340. Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philosopher.
Click for next page