Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
21. The most unchangeable truth is change.
22. Friendship lasts when each friend thinks he or she is slightly superior to the other.
23. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
24. Patience is the companion of wisdom.
25. Without education, we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously.
26. You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your
27. Do not believe your friends when they ask you to be honest with them. All they really want is to be maintained in the good opinion they have of themselves.
28. We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
29. We could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in the world.
30. The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE