Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
201. Many things can be preserved in alcohol. Dignity is not one of them.
202. Do something wonderful, people may imitate it.
203. The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
204. Do not spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.
205. People may take a job for more money, but they often leave it for more recognition.
206. Those who see their limits are those who stop stepping forward.
207. Be yourself. An original is always worth more than a copy.
208. Do not look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.
209. When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out.
210. Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE