Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
11. Death is life's way of telling that you have been fired.
12. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
13. Always borrow money from the pessimist as he does not expect to be paid back.
14. Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
15. Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire inside you, chances are that it will burn very briefly.
16. A conclusion is simply the position where you got tired of thinking.
17. People are very open-minded about new things-as long as they are exactly like the old ones.
18. Silence is golden, but it can also be used as the worst form of
19.A hug is like a boomerang-you get it back right away.
20. First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.