Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
191. People love others not for who they are but, for how they make them feel.
192. Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them.
193. Intelligence is the ability to avoid doing work, yet getting the work done.
193. The most important things in life are not things.
194. The greatest pleasure in life doing things, what people say you can not.
195. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
196. The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men around him.
197. When you doubt your power, you give power to your doubt.
198. A single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study.
199. An optimist laughs to forget, a pessimist forgets to laugh.
200. Despite the high cost of living it remains a popular item.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE