Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
151. Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them as such.
152. Humour is like a frog. If you dissect it, it dies.
153. Defining and analysing humour is a pastime of humourless people.
154. A mistake is simply another way of doing things.
155. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks almost instantly.
156. It is not the matter of your position, but your ability that shines.
157. From experience, we are taught that we learn nothing from experience.
158. Who we are never changes.Who we think we are does.
159. Political correctness is tyranny with manners.
160. Why do people think life is about love? It is not, life is about living.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE