Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
141. He who has a 'why' to live, can bear with almost any 'how'.
142. If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
143. It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness.
144. Better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
145. Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of travelling.
146. Confusion is the most honest response.
147. Life is like a Lamborghini. It goes too fast and it costs too much.
148. Laugh at your problems, every body else does.
149. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are thinking.
150. You may be entitled to be upset, but that does not give you the right to upset those around you.