Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
101. Any idiot can face a crisis, it is day to day living that wears you out.
102. Lowering voice is the secret of seduction.
103. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create
104. The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of your
life, the clear we should see through it.
105. In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about
IT GOES ON.
106. Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it cease to be serious when people laugh.
107. Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those
you hold well.
108. Learning sleeps and snores in libraries, but wisdom is everywhere, wide awake and tiptoe.
109. It is an equal failing to trust everybody, and to trust nobody.
110. Life is something to do when you cannot sleep.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE