Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
91. If one day we were put to exchange all our troubles across the table, after few moments each one would silently take his own and leave.
92. A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew.
93. The difference between great and good is a little extra effort.
94. If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.
95. You are either climbing the ladder of success or coming down,
the choice is yours.
96.When you have the ability to listen to almost anything without
losing your temper or self-confidence, you are educated.
97. Beautiful life is just an imagination, but life is more beautiful than our imagination.
98. We have to learn lessons from others mistake, because we alone will not get the time to make all the mistakes.
99. God writes a lot of comedy, the trouble is, he is stuck with so many bad actors who do not know how to play.
100. Do not go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE