Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
My English Compositions
Since 1975 I started composing poems,sonnets and poetry.Some of these are published with reputed magazines.But the medium I was searching,to present,got now.
These compositions are from my heart.
You read and enjoy these compositions.
But,I request you to post your views into the Guest-Book.Because your views are most precious to me.
Below are the lists of my poems.Click the poem you want to enjoy and you will reach the destination.
(1) Harbinger :- Little,little,love me,but,love,for long,
(2) Gift :- Why melodies are betraying my memory,
(3) Destiny :- Somewhere far on the tree cuckoo is singing,
(4) Humble Request :- Closed in clouds why you are forcing me cry,
(5) Beaten Track:- The moment if touch at this point what a pleasure,
(6) Agony:- Lapsed moments yours tortures are very improper,
(7) Torment Snare :- When I carved the non-existent by dream,it transformed into an idol,
(8) Illusion :- Repose would have come if the skirt granted shade,
(9) Precedent :- Am done for myself by committing awfully awful,
(10) Bier :- It flummoxes the way questions are thrown upon,