Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
Now that you have gone through too many serious topics and thoughts.
So to freshen up your mind,here I present some rib tickling sentences,collected by me since more than thirty years.
I expect from you the views about these.
So,please express yourselves into the Guest Book.
Thank you and enjoy.
Rabindranath Banerjee (Ranjan)
1. What is a tear? The hydraulic force by which masculine will power is defeated by feminine water power.
2. Do not drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink.
3. My friend has a fine watch dog. At any suspicious noise he wakes up the dog and the dog begins to bark.
4. love may be blind but marriage is a real eye-opener.
5. The fight we had last night was my fault. My wife asked me what was on the TV and I said dust.
6. What is the difference between prayer in church and prayer in casino?
In a casino you really mean it.
7. Q--Why dogs do not marry?
A--Because they are already leading a dog's life.
8. A boy asked his father"Dad,how much does it cost to get married?"
Father"I do not know son. I am still paying."
9. Boss--Your starting salary will be 3000 and in three months it will become 6000. When can you join?
Employee--In three months.
10.Doctor--Has there been any insanity in your family?
Woman--Yes doctor.My husband thinks he is the boss.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE