Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
81.Cop to drunk:-Can you explain why you are out at this hour?
Drunk:-If I could, I would be home by now.
82. Girlfriend to boyfriend;-We should get married.
Boyfriend;-Yes, but who will marry us?
83. My friend said he knew a man with a wooden leg named Smith.
I asked him,"What was the name of his other leg?"
84. Never under any circumstances, combine sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.
85. Q:-What do you call a drunken ghost?
A:-A methylated spirit.
86. Ramesh:-Hey, Suresh! Please call me a taxi.
Suresh:-Yes, sir, You are taxi.
87. Fish1:-Do you believe in God?
Fish2:-Of course, I do! Who do you think changes the water?
88. Customer:-Waiter, waiter! There is a frog in my soup!!
Water:-Sorry sir, the fly is on a vacation.
89. Customer:-I saw your thumb in my soup.
Waitress:-That is okay. The soup is not hot.
90. My boss is so unpopular even his own shadow refuses to follow him.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE