Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
61. Teacher:-"I killed a person", convert this sentence into future tense.
Student:-The future tense is,"You will go to jail".
62. Son:-Mom, when I was on the bus with dad, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom:-That is good.
Son:-But mom, I was sitting on the daddy's lap.
63. Q:-Why do men chase women they have no intention to marrying?
A:-For the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.
64. Girl:-After marriage, I want to share all your worries and troubles.
Boy:-But I do not have any.
Girl:-That is because we are not married yet.
65. Q:-What is algebra?
A:-A weapon of maths destruction.
66. Q:-What is the thinnest book in the world?
A:-What man know about women !
67. Doctor:-You will die within two hours. Do you want to see anyone before you die?
Patient:-Yes, a good doctor.
68. Q:-How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?
A:-Tell her a joke on Wednesday.
69. Johnny:-I think that girl is deaf.
Friend:-How do you know?
Johnny:-I told her I love you, but she said her sandals are new.
70. Friend 1:-I got a brand new Ford Icon car for my wife.
Friend 2:-Wow! That is unbelievable exchange offer.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE