Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
51. The statement following is true.
The statement prior is false.
52. Love is holding hands in the street.
Marriage is holding argument in the street.
53. God loves stupid people, he makes so many of them.
54. Patient:-When I look in the mirror,I feel like throwing up. Why?
Doctor:-I do not know but your eyesight is perfect.
55. Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves. After marriage,
the 'Y' become silent.
56.A successful man is one who earns more money than his wife can spend.A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
57. First man:-My wife is an angle.
Second man:-You are lucky, mine is still alive.
58. He said:-Do you love me because my father left me a fortune?
She said:-No, I would love you no matter who left you the money.
59. Mother:-Be careful Ajay, most home accidents happen in the kitchen.
Ajay:-I know, I have to eat them.
60.Q:-An ethical lawyer and an honest politician fall out of a plane. Which one hits ground first?
A:-Does not matter, neither of them exists.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE