Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
41. Bachelors should be heavily taxed. It is not fair that some men should be happier than others.
42." What do you do before you married him?"
"Anything I wanted to."
43. A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband. A man never worries about his future until he gets a wife.
44. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
45. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
46.Angry boss:-Have you ever seen an owl?
Employee:-(Looking down)No sir.
Boss:-Do not look down.Look at me.
47. Man:-David, I am so sorry!I just heard your uncle fell from a cliff. Were you very close to him?
David:-Just close enough to give him a push.
48. Love is cuddling on a sofa. Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa.
49." Is not it is amazing." Said a reporter after press conference.
"How politicians say nothing yet always insist they have been misquoted?"
50. Married men live longer than single men,but married men are lot more willing to die.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE