Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
31. Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.
32.If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of payments.
33. There was a moron who did not sleep with his wife because she was married.
34. Q:-What is the difference between a chess player and a civil servant?
A:-The chess player moves now and then.
35. First woman:-What do you use for washing dishes?
Second woman:-Oh! I have tried many things but found my husband the best.
36.X:-So have you sold anything since you took up writing full time?
Y:-Yes, my TV, RADIO, CARPETS, FRIDGE.
37. Lady:-I never know what to do with my hands when I am talking.
Friend:-How about covering your mouth!
38. Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.
39.Vacation is what you take when you can not take any longer what you have been taking.
40.A psychiatrist is a person who will give expensive answers that your wife will give you free.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE