Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
21. Why did the blond tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?
So, she would not wake up the sleeping pills.
22. Q:-Do you know what a blond will do after taking a Xerox?
A:-She will compare it with the original for spelling mistakes.
23. What country makes you shiver?
24. Marriage is a romantic story, in which the hero dies in the first chapter.
25. Johnny:-I wonder whether it is really bad luck to have a black cat cross your path.
Suzy:-That depends on whether you are man or a mouse.
26. How can you tell good mushroom from bad ones?
Serve them to your mother-in-law, if she drops dead, they are good.
27. What did one ghost say to the other?
Do you believe in people?
28. A blonde comes back to her car and finds a note saying "Parking Fine". She writes a note and stick it to pole,"Thanks for the compliment".
29. Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.
30. Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other person is the husband.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE