Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
11. Teacher--What is your birth date?
Teacher--In which year?
Student--Every year sir.
12.Man gifted his wife a car. She calls him"There is water in the carburettor.
"Husband"-Where is the car?"
"Wife"-In the lake".
13.I asked my wife, where do you want to go for our anniversary?
She said, somewhere I have never been.
I told her, how about the kitchen.
14. I told my doctor I broke my leg in two places.
He told me to quit going to those places.
15. Marriages are made in heaven. But, then again, so are thunder, lightening, tornado and hell.
16. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling,"Am I too late for the garbage?"
Following her down the street man yelled,"No, jump in."
17. Owen's law:-The moment you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something that will last until the coffee is cold.
18. They call our language the mother tongue because fathers seldom get to speak.
19. What is the difference between a wife and a girlfriend?
About 20 kg.
20.After a quarrel, wife said:-you know I was a fool when I married you.
Husband replied:-yes dear, but I was too much in love to notice that.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE