Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
(161). Son:- I want a baby brother.
Mom:- Your dad is overseas.When he comes back we will talk over it.
Son:- give him a surprise then.
(162) If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you will have trouble putting on pants.
(163) Teacher:- Join these two sentences--"I was going to school. I saw a dead body."
Student:- "I saw a dead body going to school."
(164) "My doctor gave me this diet where I had to eat garlic all the day."
"Did you lose weight?"
"No. I lost a lot of friends."
(165) Q:- Why is Face Book a great site for loners?
A:- It is the only place where one can talk to a wall and not be considered loser.
(166) The trouble with being punctual is that nobody is there to appreciate.
(167) A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
(168) Husband:- Will you marry after I die?
Wife:- No. I will stay at my sister's home. And you?
Husband:- No. I will stay at your sister's home too.
(169) Boy to girlfriend:- What sorts of books are you interested in?
Girlfriend:- Cheque books.
(170) Definition Of A Nurse :- A beautiful woman who holds your hand for one full minute and then expects your pulse to be normal.
Click For Next Page