Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
141. Boss:-Young man, do you think you can handle a variety of work?
Boy:-I ought to be able to. I have had 12 different jobs in 4 months.
142. I am thinking of becoming a doctor,I have the handwriting for it.
143. A drunk was hauled into court,"Mister", the judge began,"You have been brought here for drinking." Great, the drunk exclaimed,"Where do we get started?"
144. A:-Can you do anything that other people can not?
B:-Sure, I can read my handwriting.
145. Memory is what tells a man his wedding anniversary was yesterday.
146. We have a quiet home life. I do not speak to her, and she does not speak to me.
147. Alan:-If I buy this dog, will he be faithful?
Joe:-Oh yes. I have sold him thrice earlier. He came back to me every time.
148. Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have before you fully understand the situation.
149. An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says,"So far so good."
150.Q:- Can a kangaroo jump higher than Eiffel Tower?
A:- yes.Because Eiffel Tower can not jump.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE