Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
131. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
132. A:-I have not spoken to my wife for 18 months.
A:-I do not like to interrupt her.
133. Q:-How do you catch a squirrel?
A:-Climb a tree and act like a net.
134. Q:-What is an example of mixed emotion?
A:-When you see your mother-in-law falling of a cliff in your new car.
135. My mind works like lightning! One brilliant flash and it is gone.
136. Girl to her boyfriend:-One gift and I will be yours forever.
The guy replies:-Thanks for the warning.
137. Wife:-Do you want dinner?
Husband:-Sure, what are my choices?
Wife:-Yes and no.
138.Can people predict the future with cards?
Yes, my mom looks at my report card and tells me what will happen when my father gets home.
139. Your mind is so open. So open that ideas simply pass through it.
140. When leaving work late, you will go unnoticed. When you leave work early, you will meet the boss in the parking lot.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE