Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
121. Teacher:-What do you call a person who keep on talking even when people are not interested?
122.Q:-Are you sleeping?
A:-No. Just taking a good look at the inside of my eyelids.
123. There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness.
124. Evening news is where they begin with "Good evening", and then proceed to tell you why it is not.
125. I could not repair your car's brake, so I made the horns louder.
126. The cardiologist's diet--If it tastes good---spit it out.
127. A consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
128. Where there is a will, there are five hundred relatives.
129. Q:-What is the worst thing you are likely to find in the office cafeteria?
130.Q:-What do you call artificial spaghetti?
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE