Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
111. Teacher:-What can you tell me about the dead sea?
Pupil:-Dead? I did not even know he was alive.
112. A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.
113. Q:-What shape is the world in?
114. What do you do with crude oil?
Student:-Teach it some manners.
115. The brain is a wonderful thing, it starts working when you wake up and never stops until you are asked a question in class.
116. Q:-Why can not baby get married?
A:-They do not know how to tie the knot.
117. Boy:-Doctor, I think I need glasses.
Waiter:-You certainly do, you have just walked into a fast food joint.
118. Patient:-How do you know that carrots are good for eyesight?
Doctor:-Have you ever seen a rabbit wearing glasses?
119. Teacher:-Be sure that you go straight home.
Student:-I cannot, I live joust round the corner.
120. Q:-What is the longest sentence known to men?
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE