Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
101. Teacher:-How can we prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
Student:-Do not bite any.
102. Teacher:-I told you to stand at the end of the line?
Pupil:-I tried, but there was someone already there.
103. Q:-How was your first day at school?
A:-It was fine except for some men called teacher kept spoiling all our fun.
104. Teacher:-In this box, I have a 10-foot snake.
Sammy:-You can not fool me, snakes do not have feet.
105:-Teacher:-Why do you always get so dirty?
Tommy:-Well, I am a lot closer to the ground than you are.
106. Q:-Why is baseball like a cake?
A:-They both need batters.
107. A:-What are you going to be when you get out of school?
B:-An old man.
108. Q:-Why were the early days' history called the dark days?
A:-Because there were so many knights.
109. Team work gives you someone else to blame.
110. My teacher reminds me of history. She is always repeating herself.
CLICK FOR NEXT PAGE