Mirza Asadullah Khan (Ghalib)-27-12-1797(Agra) To 15-02-1869 (Delhi)
91. Teacher:-How far can you see on a clear day?
Student:-93 million miles---from here to the sun.
92. Mother:-Can you do something that others can not.?
Son:-Yes mom, I can read my handwriting.
93. A:-Why are you crying?
B:-The elephant is dead.
A:-Was he your pet.?
B:-No, but I have to dig his grave.
94. Mother:-Why did you swallow the money I gave you?
Son:-You said it was my lunch money.
95. Q:-What is a volcano?
A:-A mountain with a hiccup.
96. Father:-Let me see your report card.
Son:-My friend just borrow it. He wants to scare his parents.
97. Q:-What do you find at the end of everything?
A:-The letter 'g'.
98.Q:-What do you call a sleeping bull?
99. Q:-What kind of shoes do you make with banana skins?
100. Teacher:-Alice, name one important thing that we did not have ten years ago?